Our PTFA is organising many exciting events this year. Please support your PTFA as this will enable funds to be raised for your children.
2016-2017 The PTFA have raised an amazing:
This money helped the school in many ways.
- Support with school visits
- Support with pupils attending Outdoor Educational visits
- Purchase of new Chrome Books to boost ICT equipment for all pupils.
- Classroom monies to enhance environments
- Christmas Tree for the school hall
- To put on fantastic community events throughout the year
Treasurer Tim Bailey
Chair Marie Wilson
Co Chair Olivia Williams
Secretary Laura Adams
Co Secretary Sarah Davy
Advertising officer Mark Wakefield
Social media officer Terry Love
Purchasing officer Tim Bailey
Events committee (at least 4 people
needed for this role)
Calendar of Events
- Bingo 24th November 2017
- Christmas Fair 8th November 2017
The next meetings are scheduled for Wednesday 22nd November 8pm in the Poachers Cottage, followed by a
morning meeting in the community room on Thursday 23rd November from 8:45am.
Please join us if you can.
We can’t make events happen without you!!